Worth It but Ouch! - Camarillo, CA

Had Zoom today. This Might be too early to write...

Had Zoom today. This
Might be too early to write a review but I'm here looking for others to see if what I'm feeling is normal. Bought a $99 Groupon from my own dentist, who I like a lot. Totally a fabulous price. Had all 4 treatments, no problem. Only 2 little zingers. Had an hour and a half drive home and had to drink and hold water in my mouth the whole time. Came home, had a steak for dinner and a glass of white wine and did the water thing. Used the "Relief" gel after dinner for 30 minutes who h made it wayyyyy worse. Has to take the trays out! Air hurts. Breathing hurts. White teeth. Totally worth it. They said teeth will be whiter 24 hours from then so am anticipating complete happiness :) happy so far, though. Was happy it didn't hurt during the procedure but totally more painful later. Don't use the relief gel! They suggested taking ibuprofen but I'm out of it. Oh well. Will report more tomorrow when the 24 hour mark hits. Ugh. But, pretty white teeth? Worth it!
Page Mansourian, DDS

Lovely office. High tech and up to date. Great staff and hygienists, great doc. Having Invisalign with them soon :)