Juvederm-THE BEST - Camarillo, CA

The price of Juvederm kept me from trying it. My...

The price of Juvederm kept me from trying it. My husband told me he wanted to do something special for me and I said one word "JUVEDERM". I wanted to look and feel younger. It far exceeded my expectations. My deep creases are gone. My self esteem has risen to new levels. The whole experience has been wonderful.

Julie Mc Cardell

Everything about Coastal Dermatology is 5 star. Dr. Ross Kaplan is thorough, knowledgeable,and caring. He explains every procedure he performs giving full instruction on after care. Julie Mc Cardell has changed my life. A friend of mine recommended Julie to me for Botox injections. I am so happy she did. I love going to Coastal Dermatology, when I walk in the door I am immediately happy, the staff is friendly and professional. I look forward to my next visit.

Thanks for adding a picture - you look great in it! You mentioned that your deep creases are gone. Where did you have the creasing before?

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Juvederm community.