Waste of Money - Camarillo, CA

Had lower and upper abdomen done. After two months...

Had lower and upper abdomen done. After two months there was no reduction - after 1 yr. no reduction - not even a 1/4 inch in any area (and I had no weight gain). I have pics and data to prove it. Dr. did not even call me to see if I was satisfied or okay after procedure.

I am a runner and fairly fit except for my pooch. I finally got a trainer after waiting 18 months for results. Finally bootcamp, putting less in my mouth, and eating healthy took most of the belly fat away. No short cuts for me anymore. I can't believe I was that gullible!

Agreed--Coolsculpt is a total waste of time and money!
hi there, would it be possible to ask you if you had initial results and then no long term results, or just no results ever at any point? thank you!

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were looking for. On a positive note, congratulations for finding a healthier lifestyle!

Coastal Dermatology

Absolutely no follow up. No one called once to ask if I was satisfied or okay - not even once. For $1800 you would think they would want to know. I thought there would be a follow up appt. to measure or take pics or see how it turned out - nothing. I called them to see if I was supposed to make a follow up appt. and the girl just said "nope."