Velashape Works.. But One Has to Be Realistic

I will say that I work out quite a bit. But in all...

I will say that I work out quite a bit. But in all my years of eating properly, and exercise, I have problem areas due to genetics. I work in the medical field and I will say I was wary of this treatment. I considered lipo for the back of my thighs and abdomen to get rid of my mommy pooch.

I have had 2 treatments on my thighs and 1 on my abdomen. I would not have gone back, had I not seen results from the first treatment on my thighs. After my second treatment I can honestly say that I notice a significant reduction in the cellulite. And that is after two treatments.

Everyone responds differently. If a person is just using this to tighten up and they aren't exercising and eating properly... Then realistically this isn't for you. This product was designed for individuals who have problem areas, and good muscle tone. Muscle pushes fat closer to the skin surface so someone with more muscle tone will get better results from the velashape. This isn't lipo.... It's recontouring. If you want to lose inches and have instant gratification, then by all means, don't work out, don't change you diet, and head for the lipo.

All I can say is.... I have noticed considerable differences after treatment 1 & 2. And I'm very very happy and even more motivated to keep it all up.

Dermatique sKin spa

My treatments were done by specially trained professionals who are wonderfully attentive and knowledgeable. I couldn't ask for better clinicians .