Upper Eyelid Surgery - California

I love it. I had this done about 6wks ago(11/2/11)...

I love it. I had this done about 6wks ago(11/2/11) and I look younger and I don't look angry when I'm not smiling.

I am 47yrs old and decided to get an upper eyelid...

I am 47yrs old and decided to get an upper eyelid surgery done when I saw a recent photo of myself. I noticed that now have hooded eyes and I looked angry when I wasn't. So I had the upper eyelid surgery done about 6 weeks ago and I'm loving it so far. I stayed indoors the 1st week, but by 2nd week I was able to go places and people didn't look at me weird so I guess I looked normal. My healing is happening rather quickly and I attribute it to lots of fresh papaya and fresh pineapple during the first 2 wks. At about 3wks(post op), during our Thanksgiving dinner not one person made any mention of my eyes. So I must have looked natural to them. One common thing I kept getting asked is if I lost weight. I hadn't so I was wondering why they thought that. Then it dawned on me that my eyes look bigger thus making my face look smaller giving me the appearance that I've lost weight. My incision line is healing well considering the thickening proces is at it's worst around 6 to 7 weeks. So far so good. My daughter said I look younger and that I don't look mad anymore.

Dr. Natalie Dang

My doctor was always there to answer my questions. She said she will go the conservative route and if I felt I needed more taken off she would do so without charging me. Once I had the surgery I went into their office often asking questions about my healing process and they were always courteous and patient with me.

One eyelid is prominent, and one is not...still look as if I have droopy eyelid in one eye. It has been a month since the eyelift. Do I have hope of this improving?
where in CA was this? can you share your photos please?