37 Year Old Married with a 20, 13, and Surprise Baby Who's 2 Mths - California, CA

Hello everyone. Feb 2012 I had a mini tummy tuck...

Hello everyone. Feb 2012 I had a mini tummy tuck and 3 sections of lipo. Dec 2012 I had a breast lift and implants 250cc. I was so confident with my body! Well March of 2013 I found out that I was pregnant! ! (Surprise) my marriage (Of 21 yrs) was close to divorce,and finding out we are about to have another baby. Thank fully we were able to pull through our rough patch. And have a beautiful baby girl. Thank God. Had my 3rd c section. I have an appt on the 28th with my ps. The pregnancy did a number on my body again. I would like to know what my ps. I would like a full tummy tuck and a possible lift again. I went to him as soon as I found out that I was pg. He congratulated me a d said see you two mths after you give birth. So here I go. I am so unhappy with my body. I will post again after consult. Every story I have read are extremely helpful. Wish I had this back in 2012. Thank you for reading a little piece of me.
Thank you! I am very excited for Tuesdays appointment.
Oh my goodness!   Wow what a ride you have been on.  Congratulations on the baby:)
No worries you will have your body back again.  I am excited for you and can't wait to hear more details.
dr. Zachary