Two at Once - Century City, CA

I am the mother of eight children and my last...

I am the mother of eight children and my last child just left for college. Now I am ready for a tummy tuck and exoderm non surgical face lift. September 28th. I am not overweight, 118 lbs and about 5'5", but a saggy belly from having babies. I am 57.

I enjoy reading the posts and seeing the pics. I am encouraged by your candidness and the reminder that it is okay to do something good for ourselves

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Hi, I hope you are resting well! Looking forward to hearing your next update, when you are ready! Sending good healing vibes your way. : )
My big day is approaching, sept 28 I think I have everything prepared. My husband and I are going to stay in a nearby hotel on Tuesday. My surgery is at 7am Wed. LA traffic is too risky to insure a timely arrival. I live an hour or so away. Not nervous, at least not yet. Now that I know I will actually get rid of this belly, I want to wake up with it gone!
In regards to vanity or selfishness, Ladies, there was a time when our lifespan wasn't too terribly long after having our children. Therefore, the belly wasn't a 40, 50 or more year issue to live with. Women are living longer and now there is a means to eliminate the"baby locker" ( as my husband calls it). It makes sense to me!
AWESOME! Good for you! Keep us posted. As moms we give and give, we need to receive too!

Very exciting! Please let us know how you're feeling as the big day nears and healing afterward. Will be following your story with interest!

Well congratulations! What is an exoderm non surgical face lift? Sept. 28 is right around the corner, good luck to you!
Thanks for your well wishes. Google search Exoderm and Dr. Ivan Thomas's website. His consultant has had this procedure and I was able to see the result first hand. Before and after photos were available too. I don't have any scarring, but some sun damage and wrinkles. I just look "tired". This product was developed in Israel and I found more European sites with reviews than in the States. I have researched to my satisfaction. I feel confident about the safety and results. I would like to hear more from anyone that has had this procedure.