Thermage Ruined my Face - California

I went through several treatments and my face is...

I went through several treatments and my face is worse than ever. I recently noticed an indentation in my right check, my laugh lines are horrible and streaks or lines on my chin. I couldn't understand why this was happening, but thought I would research "Thermage" online. Well, it's true! My symptoms are due to the laser. I have several lines on my chin and I look like I have aged 5 years in 3 months. I would give anything to have my [re-thermage face back and I am only 41.

She obviously does not know what she is doing!

I am sorry this happened to you. If you have not, please file a report with the FDA, via their adverse event report filing system. This might help protect others in the future. It is important to have an official record of these injuries so that they are documented. There is no time limit for filing the report. It is never too late to file.

Your name and the name of the doctor will not be on public display but only viewable by the FDA. If you reported this outcome to your doctor it was their obligation to notify the mfg, who was then supposed to file a report with the FDA but that does not always happen. Each patient still needs to file their own report with the FDA so you will have a voice and you can be sure the damage was reported and documented.

You can file the report online at this link below, just click the "Begin" button to the right. You will need the manufacturer and model (or at least that would be helpful) of device that harmed you.