Sculptra- So Far? Nothing Dramatic.

I had the procedure done about a week ago....

I had the procedure done about a week ago. Immediately after I had no swelling, no brusing, and no pain at all. I have been massaging 5 times for 5 minutes for 5 days and so far so good. I will continue to massage just to make sure I get no lumps.

I have seen a little of a diffeence but nothing dramatic. I have read that it may take 4 weeks to see results. I got the procedure done because I had a facial done that was suppose to tighten my skin. Not only did it tighten my skin but it melted the fat in my face. I am still farily young and wanted to restore some of the volume. I am under 35 and hope the results turn out okay.

Hello, I live in California as well and was wondering where you got the Scupltra done. Thank you, Rachel
May I ask, what is the facial you did that melted away your cheek flat? I had CoolGlide laser on my cheeks a few years ago and I believe it melted the fat on my face. I've consulted with doctors but they all say that my sunken cheeks is a result of again. I don't buy it, as my cheeks went from full to caved in in a month after the laser. How is the Sculptra working out? Any changes since your last update?
It is too soon for you to get reults....especially with only one treatment. It may take 3 treatments over a period of months. The sculptra will begin to stimulate your collagen but it just takes time.