Had Radiesse To Fill Hollowness - California

I noticed my eyes getting darker and darker (just...

I noticed my eyes getting darker and darker (just turned 30) in the past few months. I went to a doc here in the states about that and he said I had two problems.

1) Darker pigmentation naturally.
2) And hollowness around the eyes.

He injected one vial of Radiesse underneath the eyes. I am now 2 weeks out from the injection and the area looks incredibly better. Not sure that it really was worth the $800 I guess but I will say that it does. Because now I no longer worry so much about how ugly the area is because it does look a lot better. And since he recommended some hydroquinone to fix my pigmentation issue, I think that will really provide some stunning results.

Lastly, he did mention that after the swelling goes away that I might need another half vial. I think I might. I never went in for a follow-up since I haven't had any problems and my doctor is far. But a half vial for $400 might make it look perfect. Overall, radiesse has been great so far and knock on wood that it stays that way.

He sat down and explained all my options and costs with me.

I read her review. Yes pretty much same situation I'd say, I just noticed the bags starting too :-). Difference is that I'm 30 years old and male. I'm also of Indian origin. I think it kind of puts a damper on my before and after because although the bagginess is kind of gone, there's still just ethnic darker pigmentation around the eyes. My doc gave me Obagi skin bleaching / corrector cream with 4% hydroquinone. I am just starting to use it so I'll give it some time and then post another review. My cost was $800 for one full vial. I think I need another half vial though.

As far as bruising goes.. there's a small bruised dot at the injection site where he gave me numbing. And it is still kind of dark. But that's kind of normal for me to hyperpigment after something traumatic like that. But heals up nice after a while.

I'd have to say it took a couple of years off my looks!

Well a couple years off is nice. Thanks for the added info. Have a good weekend.

-Britt

Hi Pro,

You are the second person today in this community who had the same procedure for the same reason. Maureen4548 too was happy about it. I'm glad it worked out for both of you. As both you and Maureen feel, my dark circles annoy me so much. So it's awesome to know this worked so well for both of you. Did you have any bruising? We would love to see pictures. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt