Post Tummy Tuck Smart Lipo - Campbell, CA

I had a great tummy tuck experience with very very...

I had a great tummy tuck experience with very very little liposuction done (it was only done to smooth out the ends of the incision) and my doctor said that a few months after my tummy tuck to come in for complimentary smart lipo if needed. AWESOME!!

One of the ends of my incision healed kind of funny, as in not enough fat/skin was removed from the area. It has improved a little with the smart lipo but she is going to have to go ahead and cut it off for me. she also smart lipoed my sides to give me more of a figure. I'm going back for a touch up soon.

So a couple months ago i went back and my doctor...

So a couple months ago i went back and my doctor cut off a little bit of the extra dog ear skin. we let it heal and yesterday i went in for my second smart lipo session. Had 50 cc's of fat removed and she broke up a lot of the scar tissue that had formed. i have very minimal brusing and im not very sore. eveything looks smooth and the swelling has gone down a lot already just after one day. I'll post a picture in a month or so.
Melody Lynd

Hey, what is smart lipo? were you awake when it was done or asleep?
hey blondie, i was awake. she numbed the areas to be smart lipoed so you dont feel anything but tugging. the only painful part of the smart lipo is the numbing process

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, Cagirl1986. Complimentary lipo = awesome deal! :)

yes my surgeon is definatley a very special woman indeed!