Petite 5'1 120lbs Liposuction of Abdomen, Flanks, Inner & Outer Thighs - California

So I had lipo yesterday morning at 7 am. I was...

So I had lipo yesterday morning at 7 am. I was soon nervous.  I was put to sleep and I woke up just feeling sore like I did a bad belly flop and butt flop. I went home and felt a little delirious but not that bad.  I relaxed at home for about 5 hours and then I actually was good to walk around and even went to th store with my roommate. The garment is pretty uncomfortable and I have no idea what the surgery turned out like yet. I'm scared to take off my compression garments.  I went to work the next day and no one could even tell I had just had surgery the day before.  I am sore but I'm taking my meds and antibiotics.  Everyone of my friends who knows is completely surprised that I'm this mobile after one day post op. One thing that sucks is that I am so bloated and gassy.  I don't know what it's from but it's so uncomfortable.  I will post pics as soon as I am comfortable enough to take my garments off.

Updated Jan. 9, 2012:

I am a petite girl, I work out 3-4x a week and work out with a trainer. I have never had the body I wanted because of my genetics even though I eat healthy and workout. My surgery was early in the morning and by 5pm I was walking around and just felt sore but never in pain. I will update this some more later but here are some photos. I am only 4 days post op.

Some things that were interesting to know and...

Some things that were interesting to know and maybe this was because of my height and weight is that a. I didn't drain much at all after surgery. I put new sheets down and everything just in case I was going to drain a lot, but ended up not even have anything soak through my clothes. b. With clothes on, it's really easy to hide the compression garments and no one can even tell I have them on. This is good to know if you aren't telling people about the surgery and no one at work will be able to notice. c. My doctor, the nurses and the anesthesiologist for my surgery were amazing. Makes a huge difference when you feel comfortable with everyone.

Right now I'm 6 days post op and I feel the most soar in my inner thighs but just sore as if I had a really hard work out. When I take my compression garment off to shower it feels like a lot of pulling and stretching sensation. My body feels much better when I have the compression garment on and I am going to wear it the full 4-6 weeks as instructed.

I found that the best way to sleep during surgery is with a pillow under my legs and on my back. That felt the most comfortable.

I'm excited to see what everything looks like in a few weeks.
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon