Dr. E Took Me from an Insecure, Unhappy Person to Feeling Like I Am on Top of the World! - Newport Beach, CA

Felt that no matter how much I worked out or...

Felt that no matter how much I worked out or dieted, I couldn't lose that extra weight.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

After surgery, I actually did an overnight program...

After surgery, I actually did an overnight program that dr. Elam offers so you make sure you get the best care and all the rest you need. You will stay at a home with one of Dr. Elam's delightful nurses and get all the tender love and care you could possibly imagine! I honestly felt like I was a part of the family. Dr. Elam even came to visit me and check on my progress! They were there for me the entire time. I had my surgery early Monday morning and just sore afterwards, no awful pain. I was walking around the house that afternoon! A week later, I am back at work and feeling better than ever! Fitting in my jeans I never thought I would be able to get on again. If you are looking for a surgeon you can trust and feel like he will treat you as his own family, and be by your side from start until you are fully recovevered, i could not recommend a better man. Him, his family, and his staff are in a league of their own!!

I totally agree- he has changed my life!!

Thanks for sharing your experience with the lipo community, Dynamite!

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Changed my life! This was my first big surgery, but the second I stepped into Dr. E's office I knew I was in the right place. His staff makes you feel comfortable from the 1st second you enter. Dr. E, himself, is honest, classy and sophisticated--I would not go to anyone else but him, He made me feel incredible, love him and his staff!