So Far So Good - California

Honestly I havent had any problem.. very little...

honestly I havent had any problem.. very little itchiness. I am on week 3. No changes yet but I see there is less lash fallout

Now I am on week 5. No lash fall out.. they look...

now I am on week 5. No lash fall out.. they look really good with mascara.. I dont see them dramatically longer but i see them starting to flare up

no i didnt get a prescription i just went to my local beauty aesthetic and they sold it to me. very fast.. it was like a walk-in

That's interesting, I thought it was by prescription only. The community often wonders where they can get it, so this is good to know.

Thanks,

Britt,

Thank you for the compliment. I will definitely keep you posted how my lashes are at 8 weeks and 16 weeks. I started to use Latisse because I used to love using eyelash extensions but it was expensive and inconvenient. Long lashes are so beautiful cant wait for mine to grow!

Hi mev,

Yes, I have thought of eyelash extensions, but as you said quite expensive, I wear fake eyelashes and have thought about Latisse, but haven't gone through with it. Did you get a prescription from your doctor?

Thanks,

Hi mev,

Less lash fallout is at least a plus. What made you decide to start using Latisse? Thanks so much for the video, they are always so helpful to the community.