Best Decision Of My Life - City of Industry, CA

I had Custom Wavefront Micro-LASIK using the...

I had Custom Wavefront Micro-LASIK using the Allegretto laser on May 4 and it was the best decision of my life. I had a few friends who had already done the procedure and it was something I began researching because I was tired of wearing contact lenses everyday.

IQ LASER VISION made the process was quick and simple, handling all the pre-operative and post-opertive exams. My Mom was able to watch the procedure from the viewing window. The procedure itself was only about 10-15 minutes, and the laser treatment was about 15-20 seconds per eye. I was able to see perfectly the day after my procedure, and the doctor confirmed (20/20 in my right eye, 20/15 in my left eye).

It's been a few months since my procedure and my vision is great. The only residual issue I experience is minor light glares at night, which does not affect my ability to drive. No dryness, nothing else. Everything is clear and the best thing is I don't have to put-in and take-out my contact lenses everyday! I work-out and play basketball with no restrictions to my activity.

I would recommend LASIK to all of my friends, but be sure to know your options. Surgeon and LASER are what define a great practice and outcome, and I am glad I chose Dr. Robert T. Lin, IQ Laser Vision and the Allegretto 400.

Thank you for the wonderful review!  I am very happy to hear you had such wonderful results.  Big bonus not having to deal with contacts!

Robert T. Lin, MD

I had consultations done at: LASIK Eye Center - Dr. Joseph Lee NVision Centers - Dr. Tom Tooma IQ Laser Vision offered the best Surgeon ability, proven statistical LASER results and price.