Palovia At-Home Laser: An Unmitigated Waste Of Money - California

This was not only a waste of 500 dollars, it...

This was not only a waste of 500 dollars, it actually did more harm than good. There were times when I thought I was getting results, but alas, they were just from temporary inflammation. This product either did not work when used sparingly, or made things worse by creating NEW wrinkles when used more strongly.

I tried working with this device for over 7 months starting in mid 2011. The instructions call for using it for 30 days straight then twice a week. I have no idea how people are able to go 30 days straight on high setting without literally destroying their skin, but maybe its just my skin that cant handle it. Luckily for me, I decided to stop after one week when I first bought it and then I slowed down and tried to work it in a schedule that would reduce itrritation and redness etc. After a few more months I decided to try and increase the strength and used for 5 days in a row. It did nothing more than create redness which became almost permanent, and also felt like I destroyed some nerve cells.

I will never try to tell other people what to do, but I had since decided that I will leave all my skin issues to the professionals. There are Plastic Surgeons and there are also Dermatologists that specialize in a myriad of laser treatments. I suggest that if you really have aging skin issues and can afford it, just consult with them and let them take care of things that are non-preventative.