The Real Thing? - California

Had Restalyne 7 mos ago, needed minor maintenance....

Had Restalyne 7 mos ago, needed minor maintenance. New dr suggested Juvederm. Came in with large syringe of pale brownish liquid. Said there was some product left over so it could be saved and used mos later. In past previous dr always took product directly from box in my presence. This seemed strange. Should I be concerned?

Dr said he prefers to under fill then make corrections later. Results are minimal, almost undetectable after 1-1/2. I have been using fillers for years and never had such an experience. Don't know how to address this issue. Can you save this stuff for later use? Aren't the syringes fairly small; this one was huge.

Dr is very personable and seems knowledgable. Staff somewhat unprofessional. After resolution of this matter I can update rating.

Hi Hayward,

You should check out the 29 doctors answers to the question in our doctor Q&A Reuse Juvederm Syringe for Future Injections. Hopefully it will provide some info. Aside from not seeing results have you experienced any side effects?

Thanks,