Awesome - California

It is a little uncomfortable in the beginning but...

It is a little uncomfortable in the beginning but obviously much better than braces! I got use to it quickly and now have 1 month left on my 9 month treatment. My teeth were only slightly crooked, but now they are so straight its unbelievable what I was missing out on.

I just can't comprehend why some people didn't like it?! It's a miracle!

It has raised my confidence so much, thank you invisalign!

I couldn't believe how bad my teeth really...

I couldn't believe how bad my teeth really were after seeing these before and afters! I love the doctor I went to and mostly LOVE my new smile! New pictures posted! :)

Dr. David Eshom

professional, caring, beautiful office, no wait

I think it all depends on the dentist. I researched my dentist like crazy before paying the money. I checked out places like this, yelp, and other real people review sources.
I highly recommend going to a dentist that specializes in cosmetic dentistry who also does invisalign, not just any regular dentist. Good luck to you, and please post some pictures of your progress, I am curious :)
I just got mine this week and have seen some horror stories on line. Glad to see some positive stuff, was beginning to think I got scammed and made a bad decision

To give you a little reasurance from what I have seen Invisalign can be a great form of treatment, but it is limited in its capabilities so it is not the best form of treatment for everyone. I think the horror stories come in when a person who wasn't a good canidate to begin with gets treated with Invisalign, whether by their own insistence, or at the urging of an under trained dentist.

Beautiful. You inspire me to get it.

That is a fantastic outcome! Your teeth look amazing - congrats and thanks for posting the pictures!

I will post them at the end of treatment :)

Ooh, can't wait to see them. :) It's so hard to tell day-to-day how your teeth are moving, but photos are great at showing progress.

Hi Chef,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the review. I'm glad you had such a positive experience and it must feel so great to only have one month left. Please keep us updated how everything goes. Do you have pictures?

Thanks,