Not Accurate Alignments, Not Staight - California

I was convinced by my doctor that it is very...

I was convinced by my doctor that it is very accurrate and unbelievebale technology only to findout the opposite. It is not accurate, I had to do another round of invisalighs since the fist round so much off from target.

Now I believe my doctor is not doing anything anymore to get them staright because of cost and he things that my looks is better anyway...rediculous. FDA should get involved and look inot their patents for accuracy...

Invisilign is not accurate as it advertize it and the FDA should get involved..

I am sorry that your doctor was unable to satisfy your requirements.
I started carrying out Invisalign about 7 years ago because I did not feel comfotable doing veneers and my patients did not want to wear metal braces.
I find Invisalign very accurate except when rotating the canine teeth. These teeth have the longest roots in the mouth and even metal braces have similar problems.
I get about 110 out of 120 patients completely happy with Invisalign and their experiences spurs on their friends and family.
Sometimes it takes a little more planning and explanation by the doctor for patients to get a fantastic result.
Dr R Kumar BDSLDSRCS London
Why does Santa Clara trash out the Doctor - then give 4 stars?

Also - spell check is free....

So sorry to hear what you're going through. Where are you in the process? Have you finished your treatment completely?