Getting a Happier Look :-) - California

Just had surgery on April 9th so are still very...

Just had surgery on April 9th so are still very much in the "beginning" healing stages. Had a neck/face lift, laser resurface around eyes, fat transfer and a breast aug. Biggest complaint was genetic turkey neck.

At 49 my profile just didn't look like my insides felt anymore. Add more and more family photos that made me want to learn how to photoshop and knew I didn't want to live with this if I could do something about it. The eyes were added closer to my surgery since I was concerned that my new younger face was going to make them look even older. Had loose skin and hollow underneath so between laser and fat transfer should be good for years to come now.

As far as the "girls" that is something I didn't mind getting back to a perkier look. Had lost a lot of firmness and fullness and everytime I would lose weight they would seem to disappear.

Surgery was Tue April 9th and went well. Unfortunately, despite all sorts of meds to help with nausea I was still sick all night and have not tried any RX pain meds since then. Have to say...I know I will get through this and see some changes already (tight chin/neckline) that I love but is a much more intense surgery then I thought. Was not quite expecting the amount of tightness and swelling that goes along with these procedures.

The pictures just don't show that. Even the ones I've taken of myself look very different then I feel. I do have some bruising partially from fat transfer and maybe more due to being sick that first night. Nothing stayed down and it probably stressed areas that needed rest. Am trying to be very good and not overdue it around the house, stay out of the heat and sun and avoid bending and heavy lifting. Probably do need to step up the liquids though but had a very difficult eating or drinking much with the tightness...even with a straw.

My husband says, "oh no, not for him he'll just wrinkle" but he is being supportive and that helps a lot! Even washed my hair for me when it was plastered to my head. Gotta love him for that! Will try to add some pictures this time as I couldn't see how to add more then one to my profile wi/o writing a review. Good luck to all you ladies that are contemplating, preparing, scheduling or have had your dream surgeries! Happy Healing

I would like to have this done too. I am very nervous about it all as it will be no picnic, but the outcome ie getting rid of the turkey neck and sagging jowels worth it. Your ears look very swollen in these photos. How are you getting along?
Hi, I was just wondering how u r coming along? has the recovery been any easier? Hope so. I now have my surgery booked for late Aug. It is for the neck/facelift ,fat transfer and the one that worries me is a TCA Peel. The Laser resurface that u had looked tough and I hope it has gotten better. I wonder which is the toughest the Laser or TCA Peel ? Just don't know too much on the TCA Peel, anyway I would love to hear how u r coming along .Starting to get nervous now.

How are you feeling now? We'd love to see some updated photos!

Online...office reviews..patient posts.