Raccoon Eyes Banished - San Francisco, CA

I think the dark circles made me look older and...

I think the dark circles made me look older and tired. I had the treatment to improve my looks. I have lived with raccoon eyes since I was a child. After seeing the photos on his site and reading the reviews, I decided to invest in filler. Dr. M explained everything very well and made some excellent recommendations. So, I proceeded to have Perlane injections on the both upper cheeks.

Dr. M made a dozen or so tiny injections right along the edge of the upper cheekbone. These injections stung ever so slightly. I’ve had worse pain during a facial. Afterwards, I had a little swelling and some bruising, but not so much that I couldn’t go out in public. It’s now about a month after the injections and yes, I still have dark circles (but they are very much improved). A friend told me last week that the injections have taken several years off my face.

Dr. M was patient and very thorough with his explanations. He seemed willing to take as much time as needed to make sure I was comfortable before proceeding. He also explained how fillers work, what they’re made of, possible side-effects as well as to expect some slight swelling.

I’m planning to go back in a few months for a “botox” browlift as well as another round
of Perlane injections. I’m also going to take my mother to see him for some treatments.

PGG, age 50
(Pinole, CA office)

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would definitely recommend Dr. M to anyone interested in improving their facial appearance.