Best Choice I Ever Made! - Marina Del Ray, CA

I had minimal pain(I have no tolerance for pain...

I had minimal pain(I have no tolerance for pain and didn't need to take ANY pain medication) and NO bruising! Not only did he make my eyes look energized and years younger, but he gave me confidence. For the first time in my life I am really happy when I look in the mirror, I had no idea confidence feels THIS GOOD!

What was the procedure? Glad you love your eyes!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

During my consultation appointment, Charlie told me I would have "a wonderful experience", I assumed she said it to calm my nerves... No matter what I wore(or how fabulous my shoes were), how much make-up I had on or how beautiful anyone told me I looked, I never felt beautiful nor confident. I dreaded social events and HATED even my best pictures. I always said I would never have plastic surgery. When I turned 30(after trying every cream and home remedy possible), I faced the fact that there was nothing I could do to get rid of the large bags under my eyes. I decided that it was time to make some changes and be open to plastic surgery...I now realize Charlie was speaking from experience, it truly was a wonderful experience. From my consultation appointment, to my surgery, to my follow up appointments, everyone in the office was sweet and professional. They made me feel comfortable and at ease. Dr. Stevens is AMAZING! Some doctors have experience, other doctors are talented but Dr. Stevens has a gift. He did a magnificent job. Thank you to Dr. Stevens,Charlie and the entire staff! -Edriana G.