Feel like i didn't get my $$ worth :( - California

I am a 43 active female. I eat super healthy,...

I am a 43 active female. I eat super healthy, watch my sugar and carbs. I am 5-7 138 lbs and have been this weight for years. I have struggled with cellulite my whole life. I was so excited to try the exilis upon reading the reviews. I started with my stomach and ended up doing my outer and inner thighs. I spent 3800.00 on the treatments and 6 months later notice very little difference. The tightening effect is VERY subtle and the cellulite............still I'm still trying to cover it up!!!! I think Exilis is a rip off! I was motivated as it was explained to do wonders with no down time. It has set me back financially and I wish I had known that it wouldn't make but an unnoticeable difference in my appearance.

@ kersten - Not only do I feel like I didn't get my money's worth, here is my story:

In spite of all the doctors and spa owners claiming there are NO side effects and claiming how safe it is, I am a patient who has actually done the Exilis procedure and I am having MANY side effects! By the evening of my first appointment, I was in severe pain. I had as much pain as I did after having surgery. My lower abdomen was so swollen, I looked as if I was six months pregnant. A few days later, I found a knot in my lower abdomen. It is currently 21 days after my treatment and my stomach is still swollen and I still look pregnant. The knot has increased in size. To my knowledge, Exilis is FDA approved for WRINKLES, but not for fat removal. It was only approved for wrinkles in late 2009. There is not enough research to truly KNOW all the side effects, in my opinion. I believe there will eventually be a lot of people who will come forward with many different side effects. Most spas and doctors who are making a large amount of MONEY with the Exilis will NOT advertise anything but GOOD results. They have a very biased opinion. I personally, would NEVER recommend Exilis. My health means way more to me than that!

I feel like I was totally ripped off by the rediculous cost of this treatment. I chose the provider as they ran a groupon.