Disgruntled Lifestyle Lift Patient - California

This will be brief this time, but I will return...

This will be brief this time, but I will return for a more detailed review with a link to my daily blog. I had my first LSL surgery in July, with emphasis on the neck area. It was a failure, and LSL recognize this; therefore, they performed a corrective surgery, but it didn't do the job; in fact, my face (specifically the jawline and neck) looks stranger.

My face looked better before. I still wear scarves today, like before, to hide my turkey neck. After the second surgery, LSL admitted that it was also a failure, so they offered me a refund of most of what I paid. "We'll take care of you," the surgeon and general manager assured me. However, weeks and weeks passed, and still, I wasn't getting the refund.

After a follow-up, I received a call a few days ago from LSL corporate office and was told that the "Medical Review Board" decided to refund only $1,000 of the fee paid. I told them they will hear from my attorney. I am now searching for a lawyer with experience in cosmetic surgery case.

My doctor's qualifications seemed impressive enough that's why I chose him. He was very friendly and professional. He assured me that I would be happy with the results, and that I would look 10-15 years younger. But he failed to achieve the promised results for me.