Tummy Tuck/Lift and Augmentation - California, CA

*After years and years of intense exercise and...

*After years and years of intense exercise and healthy eating I still couldn't get rid of the mommy pouch. If felt this was a final step to get my desired results

*From having kids I had a diastis recti that I believe put strain on my lower back and I had read that Tummy Tuck could help strengthen my back. (2 weeks post op and my lower back feels great....it may be my imagination but I can tell the difference)

*I was always known for great boobs lol---and due to losing weight and age....well need i say more....I wanted my old set back
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

All I can say about Dr. Beck is that he is excellent! My husband agrees. When my husband came with me to my pre-op he walked out saying that he could tell that Dr. Beck was very intelligent and knew what he was doing. What I really respected about Dr. Beck is that he really didnt feel that I needed an augmentation and a lift would be just fine; however, in the end I decided to go with a very small implant for volume and he respected that. I really like his conservative nature and the fact he isnt going to "sell" you what you dont need. Now 2 weeks pre-op it has been proven that Dr. Beck is very knowledgeable and an excellent surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. Even when I kept asking him the same questions over and over he never once appeared frustrated. I even asked him silly questions that I knew that answer to because I just needed reassurance and still, he was always patient and kind. Also, the entire office staff is warm and welcoming. There is always someone available to answer a question. Jasmine the patient care coordinator is a sweetheart! I was so nervous prior to the surgery; however, once it was all said and done I wasn't as bad as anticipated. The nurses in the surgery center were amazing, non-judgmental, and so accommodating. During the wee hours of the night the nurse and I were alone and I had her all to myself. Having the procedure in the surgery center is great because it is discreet and you don't have to worry about a rush of people coming and going. Two weeks out and my TT and BA/Lift look great and I know that it will just get better and better as the days/weeks go by. Although, it has been mentally and physically challenging depending on others for help and not being able to workout, the reward is amazing. I know that 6 weeks are going to fly by and I will look behind and say wow that went quick! I highly recommend a mommy makeover for anyone that is thinking about it. After 3 pregnancies and a diasits recti all the sit ups in the world couldn't help anymore. I feel that all of the decades of hard work of eating healthy and working out have finally paid off and now I am more inspired to continue to work hard to be healthy and strong I do have to say be prepared to be "down" for at least two weeks and make sure that you have plenty of help.