Ready for Revision After 15 Years - California, CA

My first rhinoplasty was done 15 years ago and...

My first rhinoplasty was done 15 years ago and left me with asymmetry, bossae, and a rough looking bridge. I knew that it was a bad nose job, but I got used to it. I have consulted with revision doctors in N.Y.C through the years and most recently in my area. I have decided that I need to take my search outside of Arizona and I am making a list of Doctors that I will be consulting with. I sent an e-mail to Dr. Grigoryants, but had to reschedule my consult. I actually saw some revisions of his that I stumbled upon on the internet and they were a big improvement. I have had to cancel twice and his office staff has been very understanding. The doctor himself was pretty good about getting back to me by e-mail. I will hopefully be able to reschedule with him in August and will try to see Frankel at the same time. I would also like to see Dr. Kim in SF. too. Does anyone have thoughts on Dr. Golden in Michigan? HIs website has some nice revisions, but he also has some bad reviews out there.
Good luck in your search and consults. I had a revision 4 months ago with Dr. Kofi Boahene. So far I am happy I did. Looking forward to reading your updates.
I'm excited for you! i am also considering revision rhino with Kim and Most. I will be having a consultation on august so lets see how that goes lol....well keep us updated.
Congrats on starting your search for a revision doctor! I truly hope you can get your nose to a point where you like it. And good for you for doing your research! Choosing the right doctor for a revision is SO important. Please keep us posted on your journey!

Photos

My revision doctor is going to have to have a lot of skill
Thanks Zooster! Glad to hear that you are happy with your revision.
Thanks, I am excited for you too! I have heard good things about both doctors. Best of luck to you!

Collapse with bossae.

Thanks for posting some photos!