Ready for Revision After 15 Years - California, CA

My first rhinoplasty was done 15 years ago and...

My first rhinoplasty was done 15 years ago and left me with asymmetry, bossae, and a rough looking bridge. I knew that it was a bad nose job, but I got used to it. I have consulted with revision doctors in N.Y.C through the years and most recently in my area. I have decided that I need to take my search outside of Arizona and I am making a list of Doctors that I will be consulting with. I sent an e-mail to Dr. Grigoryants, but had to reschedule my consult. I actually saw some revisions of his that I stumbled upon on the internet and they were a big improvement. I have had to cancel twice and his office staff has been very understanding. The doctor himself was pretty good about getting back to me by e-mail. I will hopefully be able to reschedule with him in August and will try to see Frankel at the same time. I would also like to see Dr. Kim in SF. too. Does anyone have thoughts on Dr. Golden in Michigan? HIs website has some nice revisions, but he also has some bad reviews out there.

Photos

My revision doctor is going to have to have a lot of skill

Collapse with bossae.

Thanks for posting some photos!
Good luck in your search and consults. I had a revision 4 months ago with Dr. Kofi Boahene. So far I am happy I did. Looking forward to reading your updates.
Thanks Zooster! Glad to hear that you are happy with your revision.
I'm excited for you! i am also considering revision rhino with Kim and Most. I will be having a consultation on august so lets see how that goes lol....well keep us updated.
Thanks, I am excited for you too! I have heard good things about both doctors. Best of luck to you!
Congrats on starting your search for a revision doctor! I truly hope you can get your nose to a point where you like it. And good for you for doing your research! Choosing the right doctor for a revision is SO important. Please keep us posted on your journey!
Hi there, are you also in the bay area? I've consulted wtih both Kim and Most for my revision. I would also like to consult with Frankel and Davis. I hope you keep us updated and let us know how it goes. Good luck to you.
Hi, I am not from the Bay Area, but my husband is. I am going to consult with Kim and Most the next time we are out there. I had a consult with Grigoryants, but had to cancel. I'm hoping to make it out there in August and consult with Frankel as well. I just saw a rhino. lecture series by Most on you tube and added him to my list. I stay home, so I plan on making my decision and having surgery during spring break in March. I will keep updating. Best of luck to you!
Best of luck to you also. Finding a surgeon who is good with revisions and has the same vision is not as easy as some may think. You're lucky that you're able to travel. Please keep us updated (photos would be great!) and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.