Don't Like It. - California

I just don't like it. It has made me look skeletal...

I just don't like it. It has made me look skeletal. I am glad it is not permanent. My cheek bones are to prominent. The product seems to be lumpy and is separating under my cheek- I would not do this again. I was bruised and swollen afterwards which would have been ok - if I was happy with the final result.
rather not

How is your face Now? I am suffering from the same, my face looks like an skeleton and cheeks uneven.... I don't know what to do, one cheek is more pertruding than the other one..
I looked at almost 200 pictures here and didn't see one picture that was not a huge improvement so I would imagine that you had a problem for some other reason because I also don't think my results with 1.5 radiesse combined with 1 ml Juvaderm were as dramatic as what I have seen here. Maybe this is why some doctors like the Juvederm voluma which is thinner so no lumps,lasts two years and is reversible; but from what I"ve seen so far, the results weren't as impressive as with the radiensse. A doctor said I still need volumn in my cheek area and the previous doctor only put it around and under my lips and yet I still have downturn corners of my mouth. I wonder how the sculptra compares to any of these?
I'm sorry you don't like your results.  It made your cheeks stick out too much?