Pain Free and New Beginings - California

My motivation are my kids. I have been considering...

My motivation are my kids. I have been considering surgery for about five years. I have tried all sorts of diets watched my food intake. you name it I've done it. My goal is to be pain free. I live a pretty active lifestyle but this past year I noticed some things about my body. when I wake up I'm in pain walking and running hurts so bad I just want to cry.

The pain has slowed me down. I know this is best thing for me but I am really scared and confused about my choice. I am afraid that I will not be able to do it, what if something happens to me. I have had friends have this surgery and I see them suffering from depression and I don't want that.

My surgery is a week a way and I am nervous. My current weight is 275. Reading everyone's experiences helps me a little, i am just worried about the depression part.

I went with my friend to a doctors appointment and he was really nice. He took the time to describe to her that everything was going to be ok However, he explained to her that she would have to do the work.