Money Wasted- Overpriced and Overrated - California, CA

A new face and lifting was promised and sold with...

A new face and lifting was promised and sold with this new CO2 machine at gr8skin with Dr. Bradley J Friedman in Los Angeles. The charge was 1,100 for the face. They confirmed and reassured that is helps get rid of the tatoo I have on my breast and charged another 200 for the little area on the breast. After going through the horrible torture and pain I am assuming they did not use the good numbing cream or the machine itself they use I have new brown spots created on the left cheek and my forehead, plus my forehead did not peel at all i still have the blackheads, and no uplifting...Worst part is when I inquired about the breast tatoo that did not peel at all than I was told by the doctor who was avoiding eye contact before the procedure while giving the green light applying the numbing cream on the tatoo and charging for it that it does not help getting rid of the tatoo that the machine only stimulates the collagene...that he can no longer go back in time and undo what was done meaning he is refusing to give me my refund for the false claim. I pleaded that they refund the 200 I had paid for the tatoo area, I DID NOT NEED collagen stimulation on the tatoo, I was mislead he refused. I was unhappy with the orverpriced CO2 treatment, I had received better results with the fraxel pixel paying only 350 versus over 1000 regardless, I was not asking refund for it. I was asking only refund for my 200 paid being mislead for the tatoo treatment he was refusing being rude, underestimating my intelligence. What would happen to us if we keep paying for treatments we don't need being mislead and mistreated???
Dr. Bradley Friedman is on the board of Merz Aesthetics and used Radiesse in the eye trough area without telling me - he just injected it and I could not stop him for fear of him poking my eye if I tried to stop him. This has cost me years of waiting for it to go away and caused stretching of my skin on my cheeks as well as under my eyes. Now he posts on his site (Gr8t Skin) not to use it on the eye trough area.
After the treatment it is all clear to me it was extortion. He was trying a new type of CO2 machine from Israel. My left face is full of brown spots, my forehead has not peeled and no laser machine is SO PAINFUL with numbing creams. Also since he was not honest, he did not mind getting 200 extra for the tatoo and giving me the news LATER on, this is not for tatoo. I have not tried any other lasers for tatoo removals.

Hey there, thanks for sharing your story, sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience :(. I have never heard of a tattoo being treated with the CO2, have you tried any other laser removal methods for your tattoo?

Bradley J. Friedman

I can only put it in one word... Extortion and unnecessary pain, OVERPRICED OVERRATED plus damaged my face and ended up paying for a tatoo area being mislead...