Lollipops Lift with 475 High Profile - California, CA

Im 34 with 4 kids and finally going to get a my...

Im 34 with 4 kids and finally going to get a my breast back. Went in to my plastic surgeon who made me feel very comfortable with a great staff. He went over many different options with me and implant styles. After all was done we decided on a lollipops lift with 475 high profile. I looked at his before and after pics and was very impressed with what I seen plus I have had friends and family use this doctor as well. Can't wait to see my new look.

Tomorrow is the big day.

Im so excited, hope I can sleep. I have to be at the doctors office at 515 in the morning. I'll post more updates and pics as i can thanks everyone for sharing your experience on the site.

I'm so sore

I'm so sore, but feeling better today. My PS decided to do a donut lift and 500cc and from what I can see right now it looks good. I'll post some pics when I'm feeling better.Thanks everyone for posting, it help hearing others stories

Discouraged

Feeling so much better today, can't believe the difference from surgery till now! I'm really discouraged though, my left breast has always been bigger but now it's noticeable bigger! I'm sagging in my left breast as well, I know it's too early to tell but it's hard not to. My doc was really concerned about my smoking & the insions healing properly so I haven't smoked in 3 days & I'm cranky!! I just hope my breast turn out the way I want, I've waited too long for this! Maybe someone has some encouraging words about what they have gone through?!! Thanks ladies!!

5 days post-op

I'm so upset!! I just don't see how my breast are going to look good, it seems impossible. I'm regretting the whole thing. I've brok down crying a few times, I've waited 17 years for this & this is what I get? I don't know what to do from here. Today is day 5 of no smoking (an 18 year habit) not sure if it even makes a difference now. Sorry if I'm being negative I can't help it at this point. Just hoping things will get better & that I don't have to have more surgeries!

Hanging in there

Sorry, been awhile! Hanging in there, trying to quit smoking b/c I had some issue w/ my right breast, my nipple had turned black the night of my surgery due to me smoking. Quit altogether for 7 days, now smoke nicoten vapor @ night! Gained a grip of weight. :( ... so right breast lagging behind Schedule! Beside that I'm thinking they will look good ... Better than before. Been massage them & they have came down some.

Forgot pix in update ... Whoops

Itching like crazy

Ok ladies, when ur boobies r itching what do u do? Like how do u get relief? I've noticed at night when I'm sleeping I'm going to town itching my right breast which has the scabs on it due to issues I had w/ it in the beginnings. I wake up to find I have sometimes scratched off my scabs or irritated them, which is going to leave a worse scar! I don't want that. Any advice on how to get relief? Anything helps thanks

So Frustrated

Ok so it's been awhile since my last update, sorry ladies for those of you who are keeping up w/ my drama, lol! Well Wednesday the 10th my right breast, the one I've been having problems w/ from day 1 split open. I went to the doctors office to see the nurse (PS wasn't in) she looked at it & didn't seem too concerned & told me it was a superficial tear, really?? It hurt pretty bad for the 1st few days. The middle part of the tear will not scab for some reason, at night I pull my breats out of my Pajamas to try & air it out b/c all day long I'm wearing a bra, as I was told to. I am wearing the silicone scar strips on the parts where there are no scabs. The nurse told me after it does heal it will scar pretty bad there for he can go back in & cut out the scar! Hopefully this time it will heal with no problem, gosh I really hope so. My left breast is doing awesome & has been doing awesome from day one. PS told me they will probably drop about another 1/2" of so. To me they don't look round, they kind of look like a football shape? Ladies please tell me honestly what you think about the size, shape, implant still needing to drop, the scarring & scabing, ect! Anything, please don't hold back I need honestly not flattery ... Thankful so much

What next?

Ok so I am not real happy with my results really at all. My boobs still sag! My doctor should of refused to do my surgery if I was still smoking not change crap up at the last minute w/ thinking we could get the results I wanted from a donut lift its unreal for him to think that! I hate to think he is greedy b/c I know he's not! I really like him & he said he could do the vertical insision in his office but my guess is it isn't gonna be free! When really my $ was paying for a full lollipop lift NOT just a donut! I have wanted my boobs back in their place for 17 years and I was so excited almost got them done in 2011 but I got pregnant put it off till this year! I just don't know if I should look some place else and spend a lot more $ going some place else or go back to my PS and have him pretty much finish it by doing the vertical insision .... Please help ladies what would you do in this situation? Thank for your thoughts!

Pic

Well here are picture I just took, as u can see one is bigger than the other and is flat, b/c of the donut lift that's what happens, and they are both sagging!! What the crap!! So I don't know if I should go back to my PS or pay someone else to do it all over again ...

I'm sorry you are disappointed but aside from the slight assymetry I think they look great and very natural. I would definately talk to a ps about the issues with your left breast though.
Have you spoken to your PS about your unhappiness yet? I finally did with mine and I go in for a revision later this month. Hoping to get the result I intended to get the first time around. I hope you are doing okay.
I actually go this am so I will let you know in a bit. However I'm 7 weeks post op and get married in 6 weeks so no revisions will be happening until te winter! I also want to meet with a different PS first. Have you met with different PS? I feel like I often see people who get a revision with the same doctor still be unhappy BUT that's not always true. But I can't have surgery again after this revision so I need it to be right!
I'm so sorry you are disappointed. How frustrating! I look at mine and I'm worried too but I have been told it can take months for things to settle. It looks like you've had a rough time. What did your PS say?
I def see improvement but can understand your concerns. Pretty much just like I see improvement but have concerns! Def go see the new PS. I am depressed as well but trying to get out of it and have hope. If I have hope then I can move forward and you can too!
Thx for commenting ladies, I am setting up 3 consults w/ other PS plus I will see mine & then weigh it out I guess I don't know. I just don't want to make a mistake b/c I can't keep spending money & having down time, I have 4 kids and not a never ending bank account! They pretty much need to b lifted I would be happy w/ that! Im getting depressed and that's NOT cool.
Also my revision fee is only for hospital and medications etc their is no fee for a revision to the PS directly. I can understand I can't expect him to pay hospital fees
Please post an updated pic for us to see. I am very unhappy with my lift results right now and I know it won't change. Just trying to heal and will continue to talk to my PS about revisions and concerns but also going to consult with a new PS next month for a second opinion. I think that would be a good option for you too. Even if you stick with you PS you have now maybe a new one will recommend the same procedure as your current one and will make you more confident in your decision for a revision? Or you will decide its worth more money to feel secure with someone new. I think mine I have now is great but I can't risk spending $2,000 on a revision I hate web I could spend $6,000 and just be happy. I refuse 3 surgeries! Good luck and post us new pics so we can give you even more advice!
Do you have any photos to show your latest results? Also have you asked him whats he trying to charge you to redo the lift? HOPEFULLY $0!
good luck, I'm just confused: did you lie to your doctor or did he/she perform surgery knowing that you were still smoking? Mine refused to perform surgery unless you were 3 months free of smoking.
Thank you for your pictures and honesty. I too was a smoker and have been nicotine free for a month. I will be 7 weeks not smoking when I have my surgery. I knew the risk of smoking and having surgery...and in all honesty am so glad that you have shown these pictures. These results can happen to anyone, but us smokers have an increased risk of these results. Some days not smoking is awful...it's all I think about but I know the results/end will b well worth it. Again I appreciate you!
Well done on giving up the nicotine! I will be honest, as you asked, and say that when I saw your day 2 pics I was quite shocked, especially your right. It wasn't so much the puckering because I've seen that on the reduction reviews and I know it evens out. It was more...this is hard to describe, it looks as though your breasts are a different level to your nipples. Does that make sense? Like there is a moat around each nipple. That and the extreme puckering on righty had me worried for you :( but now 28 days out I have to agree, there is a lot of asymmetry and your left looks like a before boob in comparison, much flatter. I suffer from extreme itching and I have long nails, I do the same as you, scratch in my sleep. (Although I pick too when I shouldn't) I ended up wearing cotton gloves to bed, it's hot but it helps. Scratch mitts for adults! I'd talk to your ps, and put all your major concerns in writing and take it with you. All the best!
Btw, did your surgeon explain why he went from a vertical scar 'lollipop' lift to a donut one? Could that explain the problems you have? Most PSs seems to do the lollipop or anchor on breasts like yours. Good luck and happy healing.
@ AllieGB Thank you for your honestly, although I'm not quite sure what u r trying to say, lol. I'm talking to my husband about it! I do understand some of what ur saying though. :) I know it's only been a month so I'm crossing my fingers in hoping after 3 or 4 months everything will pan out! PS was going to do the lollipop lift but decide to do the donut (and felt he got great result he wanted) b/c I was a smoker & wanted the "least" amount of incisions / wounds! He made a great last minute decision, I smoked on the way home from the hospital, but only had about 1 & 1/2 cigarettes the day of surgery! My right nipple was inverted, I guess u could say where the stitching was my areola was sunken in and started to turn black! By the time my PS text me that evening my areola & nipple was BLACK! Completely black! He told me he wanted to see me early the next day & NOT TO SMOKE!! So since then I've been having problems w/ the right breast! I was told once it heals he can cut out the scar as it will scar pretty bad! I've wanted this for almost 18 years & I just feel saddened that it didn't go as I thought it would & doesn't look as good as I thought it would! I mean it's better than what I had that's for sure!!! Lmao ... Going to have high hopes
I hope I didn't offend you, it wasn't my intention and I'm sure you'll get a great result when everything settles :)
Oh no no I'm not offended at all. :) no worries
I am four weeks post op from a revision and lift. Mine look kinda like footballs as well. I was also told they would come down some. After my first implant and lift I didn't see results I liked until 4 months post op. I think you are looking better and better. Give it some more time. You'll get there girl. ☺
Has your dr recommended anything to put on the incisions? I was told to get something like neosporin or triple antibiotic ointment and massage the lines...not for itching but I could see it soothing that need. Good luck!
That is a remarkable difference! Congrats on stopping the smoking, that is no small feat!
Thanks, I've smoke for 18 years, very hard! For some reason as soon as I stepped on the scale the next day after surgery I had gained 10 lbs, doc says that's normal and I'm like 15 days late! (Tubes r tied so not prego)
My mom smoke for many years, tried to quit several times. On her successful attempt she had the same thing happen. She was able to drop the weight though, and has not smoked for 18 years now :)
Wow that's great, very encouraging as well! :)
Wow!! Big difference!! Looking great. Thanks for the update :)
Thanks, I see them every day so I don't really notice, my left breast I do like but the right one is slow lol
How are you feeling? Have you spoke to your PS? I'd love to see more post op pics!