Great Surgeon, Great Results, Great Experience. I'm So Glad I Did It! - Marina Del Rey, CA

Ever since I can remember, I was embarrassed about...

Ever since I can remember, I was embarrassed about the shape of my breasts (since I was a little girl!). I was scared to have surgery and never thought it was a realistic option until I met Dr. S and his staff. I felt so comfortable and excited, and it was definitely one of the best things I have ever done for myself. Highly recommend!!

If you are considering doing something for yourself - go for it. The results of the surgery improved my self-confidence immensely and made me feel "normal" again.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. S to do my breast lift. He came highly recommended, and I personally know many of the great women who work in his office. I have seen their amazing results, and I was very impressed with his background, experience, and qualifications. Overall - I am so happy that I chose him as my surgeon!

congradulations. I am also thinking about getting it done.

It sounds like you had a great experience. I'm glad you were able to change this about your body and continue on a more confident woman! Thanks for sharing.