Mild Sagging Breast with Implant Only. One Month Post Op. Help!

I had mild sagging in my breast and opted for...

I had mild sagging in my breast and opted for implants only, as I am 23. I am now one month post op w/ 280cc silicone (i am 5'9,115lbs)...I am noticing that my right breast tissue has the appearance of falling off the implant, with bulging in the upper pole of my breast.

I had my surgery to lift my mild sagging size B breast. I went with 280 high profile silicone, and he lowered my left breast crease due to assemetry. At first, it resembled a double bubble and one month later, it looks great-now my right breast is looking wonky.

I love my overall new appearance and look amazing in bra's, just want to look good naked too:)

Is it too early to tell if it will settle, will this correct itself? Does wearing the band help in this situation? Help!

They look so real and natural already at one month. Scars already barely noticeable. Pain free after only one week post op

Without seeing the problem it is difficult to give advise. "wonky" isn't a very descriptive term from a medical standpoint but you may need a single sided mastopexy (breast lift) There are 4 types and which one will work for you depends on how droopy you are. Also it is possible that the problem side is getting a little contracted and the implant is migrating upward and the breast tissue downward; in which case you will need a capsulectomy or removal of breast pocket scar tissue.
If your greast was droopy and needed a lift to begin with, then the implant will not lift a drropy breast, or do away with the need for a lift. The fact that you have a Double Bubble effect means you need a full breast lift to get a good long lasting result. See your Board Certified PS for an advise abd discuss all your options
It sounds like your right breast was ptotic pre-op. If the effect is somewhat subtle (and it sounds like it is), you should be able to go back for a lift. Not a full lift, but the far less invasive crescent lift. This is something you might be able to do under a local anaesthetic, in case you were wondering about cost concerns. Consult with your surgeon, but don't be surprised if he/she asks you to wait until they're more healed before getting the crescent lift.
I'm having a similar problem...I think I might actually need a second surgery and if so I will wait atleast another 5 months to do so, I dont want to be a plastic surgery junkie.