Many Wraps over the Years - California

I've had several wraps over the years (10+)....

I've had several wraps over the years (10+). Usually I do one before a vacation or special event. I have also done home wraps. The pro wraps generally worked better because they can wrap you tighter and more evenly than you can wrap yourself.

My first wrap was the most dramatic and I've had varying results, but most places will guarantee a loss of 2.5" minimum. Just be sure to watch time measure so they don't fudge it. I have used warps to fit into a dress that I didn't quite fit into, look better at the beach, etc.

I've always had results that were worth it. If you wear tight jeans you can feel the difference afterwards. Warps work best on people who retain water. For me, they last about 3 months. I have never been good at drinking water so you may have longer-lasting results if you drink plenty of fluids.

It's important to know that this is a temporary solution. It is great for a self-esteem boost, or to look better for a particular event. Be sure your spa guarantees and minimum inch loss, usually about 2". I find that the self-esteem boost is worth it. It makes clothes fit better and that always makes me feel more confident. PS Ignore the doctor ratings. They should have a "NA" option.

Not impressed.
I have these wraps, and I do them at home but I am curious of how exactly you do it when you wrap yourself. How long do you typically leave it on? I have not yet done it from a pro, but I want to so that I can see the difference in results.