Wonderful Dr.! - Manhattan Beach, CA

I went to Dr, E for some advice a few months ago,...

I went to Dr, E for some advice a few months ago, and I can say now. I am one very happy patient!

I am 48 years old and have been dealing with acne on and off all my life. She has developed a product line that actually works! I don’t even know how many thousands of dollars I have spent trying to get it “right” over the years. I have tried the “best” department store skin lines; I’ve tried other dermatologist’s skin lines, as well as the lines you can buy at chain stores. All I can say is that hers WORKS! I honestly can not believe how quickly it works, how easy it is, and how good it feels on my skin.

I take one of the items with me in my purse and use it after the gym. Best of all the line is very reasonably priced. She is not pushy about it either; it was my curiosity that got me into the line. I am so happy that I found her. Don’t walk, RUN!

Manhattan Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

I use Dr. E as an ENT and for help with my acne.

Previously, I used soap and I would get breakouts occasionally. Then I tried Neutrogena which made me break out badly and I stopped using it after a week and went back to soap. Then I did some research online and decided to try Lady Soma's Antioxidant Berry mask and what a great purchase.

Once per day, I have been using Lady Soma's Antioxidant Berry mask and it has been great to me. It has not only prevented breakouts, but it is also clearing out the little white heads that were on my forehead (I have oily skin) and blemishes. It's not a harsh product either and feels rather mild. I can see why everyone loves this mask!
Do you work for this doctor? Tell me more about the treatment. Same language as their website.
Yep, I thought the 'review' was fake.

Hi Carrie,

Glad this worked out so well for you especially since you had tried so many other products. I imagine finding something that works was amazing for you. Pictures would be great!

Thanks so much for the review, have a great week, halfway till the weekend!

-Britt