Round 2 Barbie - Cali, CO

Hi ladies so I'm sure you all know me from my...

Hi ladies so I'm sure you all know me from my round 1 with Dra Robles (click here to read my review) well now I'm documenting my round 2. I'm using Bellavita and I'm also using her columbian package I'm getting lipo and ab etching. I have also deleted myself from all Facebook surgery groups I'm only posting about my surgery on real self the drama in those group are ridiculous. Anywhoo I haven't decided on which doctor yet I will let you all know as soon as I know. Thanks for following my journey your support is appreciated :)

I was one of the many in the fb groups who really liked your posts but I understand why you removed yourself. I will definitely be following your round 2 journey here on realself. I want to go to Robles but I am so undecided.
Hello. Your results were awesome. Where did you find Bellavita. I would love some ab sculpting!
Good luck with your round 2. I'm sure it will turn out well.
I thought you were going with Yily?  Let us know what you decide.

How long do you have to wait to have round 2 since you did round 1 in April?  I'm just curious.
I have round 1 May 19th but I was told 6 months so I'm going in October I was going to yilly but there was another death at cipla last week and also they don't do ab etching so I got with Bellavita and we decided to take another direction I'm letting her plan the whole thing this time that's what I'm paying her for all I want to do is get on the plane and take the blue pill lol. I'll definitely keep you all updated though thank you for following my journey it's greatly appreciated :)
Ah gotcha.  Good luck!