Best Decision I Ever Made - San Clemente, CA

It was always a source of discomfort and annoyance...

It was always a source of discomfort and annoyance. I did it for me and I feel GREAT!!!

Orange Plastic Surgeon

Dr. D asks the right questions to make sure that you're doing the surgery for you and not for somebody else or the wrong reasons. He's incredibly open and honest so that you can make the best decision for you and your health.

You did a Dr D review and didn't post pictures too. I feel better now. I thought I was being sissy about it. :)
Dr D is the best!

Thanks for your advice! I've read a lot of unhappy reviews, too. So I'm glad you got the results you wanted!

It was uncomfortable when I wore tight clothing, rode a bicycle, etc., not to mention the ENORMOUS effect it had on my confidence in the bedroom.

The healing process was great. I healed perfectly. There was some pain (if I can remember, it was about 5 years ago), but I went back to work immediately.

Seriously, I can't tell you guys how happy I am I did it.

I've been looking that some jobs have been botched, etc.

My advice is to shop around (I had consults with other doctors before I met with Dr. Di Saia) and make sure that they have experience with Labiaplastys. There are a variety of techniques, options for anesthesia, etc. Also, go with your gut. Don't be afraid to ask questions, look at pictures, take time to think about it... I mean, it's your vagina after all!

Why was it so uncomfortable and annoying? How was the healing process?