Abdominal Liposculpture - Calhoun, GA

Despite a regular exercise routine and healthy...

Despite a regular exercise routine and healthy lifestyle, I could not lose the fat around my abdomen. I wore an size larger in pants than needed to accomodate the extra fat around my mid-section. I was thin everywhere else but couldn't wear flattering clothes because of my "gut".

Hello and welcome to RealSelf! Thanks for sharing your liposculpture experience with the rest of the community.

What was the recovery process like? Was it painful?

Honestly, recovery was not bad at all. After surgery I rested and took the pain medication. The pain was totally bearable so two days later, I switched to Tylenol. Because I traveled for surgery, I stayed in a hotel near Dr. Nease's office. By the third morning I was at the outlet malls in Calhoun shopping for new pants and the next day I was back to work. I had some bruising that was completely gone in seven days. The best part.... results were immediate! I can't tell you how amazed I was the first time I took off the post-surgery garment. My stomach was totally FLAT. I don't mean to sound silly but it brought tears to my eyes. FINALLY, my stomach matched the rest of my body. It was amazing. I was pretty active prior to surgery and was very anxious to get back to my workouts. I could power walk and lift light weights about two weeks after surgery, but jumping and running took awhile longer. I went back to my normal, aggresive routines six weeks after surgery. I can honestly tell you that I was never in pain nor did I hurt from the surgery. I have a desk job and after sitting for long periods of time, I would experience some stiffness and that was uncomfortable at times. But a quick stretch would usually cure it. I pulled a back muscle earlier this year and that was more painful than lipo. Sleeping was not a problem at all...even the post-surgery garments were comfortable. My results were so great that two friends are now also clients of Dr. Nease and I have several more friends who hope to become clients. If you are considering cosmetic surgery, I promise you'll be in good hands with Dr. Nease.

That doesn't sound silly at all! What a wonderful thing to finally have the body you've worked so hard for and feel like you "fit" in.

Dr. N has a few fans here on RealSelf. Is that how you found out about him?

Chattanooga Facial Plastic Surgeon

After careful review of several doctors, I came across Dr. N's web site and made an appointment for a consultation. His office was nearly 3 hours away but I am VERY glad I made the trip. After reviewing his before and after pictures and speaking with Dr. N and his staff, I knew he was the doctor for me. Dr. N is an artist AND a perfectionist; two important qualities in a cosmetic surgeon. Now, my only regret is that I didn't find him sooner. I continue to make the drive to see Dr. N for bo-tox and other services because I simply wouldn't trust another doctor to do as good of a job. I highly recommend Dr. N to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. My stomach is FLAT and I've never felt better.