Skin Tyte - Calgary, AB

I just had one Skin tyte treatment yesterday. It...

I just had one Skin tyte treatment yesterday. It took me a while to decide but eventually I went for it. To be honest I was skeptical, I almost 36 with some skin sagging all over due to fat loosing and ofcource age.No matter how many facials I would give myself...I'm an estetican the gravity was there. I had to choos bettween fillers or this skin tightenig procedure.

My pain was my neck saggin jowels, horrizontal lines(genetic my mom has them) and some verciacl lines starting to form. The laser tech that treat me tould me to try it, she's seen great results after the first one so I went for it.I said to myself what the heck...but I'm glad I did!

I know is kinda early to give a verdict but I just woke up and looked in the mirror!My neck is way much better the bugging lines look smoother and my whole face looks and feels great!I'm happy...now the question is how long it will last.I'm planing to have 2 more each one month appart as recomended to see what will result.The pain level for mewas confortable, allthough people are different so noone can actually say is not going to hurt, is how much you can take.

Jasmine is a really nice polite laser tech willing to answer all your question and the pricing was more that reasonable comparing to other clinics in Aspen area in calgary.

I'll write more in a week.

I have had 3 Skintyte treatments done on my neck and arms and they were very painful ,I wish somone would respond that also experienced pain,

Hi nicolle222,

I'm so glad you able to see results so soon. Can't wait to hear how happy you will be after your next treatments. Please keep us updated and we would love to see pictures.

Thanks so much, have a fantastic weekend!

-Britt

Aspen Laser Clinic CAlgary

No matter the treatment you're interested in at this clinic you'll get all your answers and you'll never feel pushed into doing something you're not sure or don't want that's why I genuinelly write this review as a happy customer.Txs JAsmine