Not Sure - Calgary, AB

I researched these tightening treatments from...

I researched these tightening treatments from accent, tytan, thermage lower face lift, liposuction, and more. I read good and bad reviews, went for consults analyzing every little detail. I booked an appointment, cancelled my appointment , thought how expensive it is and if it's worth it. I FINALLY had the procedure done yesterday, lower face and neck. before photos were taken, I was given 1 ES Tylenol and 1 Advil and could have requested more if needed. Yes it was painful in certain areas with a weird sensation around the jaw but tolerable. I have very slight swelling, absolutely no bruising or marks a day later. My hubby didn't know i was getting it and did not notice any thing different. when i got home. I'll post before pictures soon and keep you posted.

9 days later, i feel my skin tighter to lower face...

9 days later, i feel my skin tighter to lower face applying moisturizer tonight. My neck feels sligthly tighter upon touching now the itchness has gone. Although, I liked the look of my neck the first few days (as it was probably swollen. Now the swelling has subsided, so far, i am not too impressed with the way it looks, however, it is comforting knowing collagen is repairing itself for the weeks ahead. I will keep you posted with pictues soon. .

5 weeks after

So far not to thrilled with my results, mentioned it to my daughters and a gal friend that i had the treatment done on my lower face and neck and they do not see any difference. at this point i feel i've wasted my money and amfeeling disappointed. I do hope time will prove me wrong.
No Dr name

The Technician was very nice and appeared thorough in her procedure working on all the areas of the lower face and neck. I have to return in 3 months for after pictures and was told the clinic would call me a couple of days later to see how i'm doing.