Confident in Calgary, AB

I had my rhinoplasty and septoplasty surgery done...

I had my rhinoplasty and septoplasty surgery done by Dr. Zakhary a few months ago and already it is looking really good. I had a big bump on my nose and my nose was too long, so it looked like a beak. Now my bridge is straight, my nose is smaller and I look much better. My confidence level has gone up, and even my friends noticed that I am more social and comfortable in public. People who don't know me didn't even realize I had a nose job, but they can tell something is different about me. I think they can tell that I am more confident. I am so happy with my result. I wish I did this long ago. Dr. Zakhary and her team were so friendly and professional, and made the whole process comfortable. I was obviously scared of the risks of surgery, but Dr.Zakhary explained to me that even though things may not go the way I want, she would follow up with me and correct anything that I didn't like in the end. So far, my I am really happy with my result and everything has gone according to plan, but I still go in for regular follow up appointments with her to be sure. I have already recommended Dr. Zakhary to my sister who also wants a rhinoplasty. We have the same nose (well, we HAD the same nose).
Calgary Facial Plastic Surgeon

Professional and pleasant to deal with, took the time to explain the full procedure to me and allowed me to move forward in this treatment with full confidence.

I found the following things useful during my recovery time: At least 2 ice packs, water to drink because your mouth and throat get dry from having a stuffy nose, and lots of pillows to prop yourself up for the first 2 weeks after surgery, gauze, medical tape, pineapples and/or pineapple juice to reduce bruising and swelling, a companion for monitoring in the first 2-3 days, and lots of movies to watch - hope this helps!
Thanks for the tips!
I'm happy for you! Were there any supplies that particularly helped during recovery?
Congrats on your new beautiful nose. Enjoy!