I Now Have an Assymetrical Smile -Calgary, AB

Had some juvaderm implanted in my lips. Just 1...

Had some juvaderm implanted in my lips. Just 1 syringe. During the procedure my doctor commented that I had a very symmetrical smile - which is great. . but I don't now. I just want slightly bigger lips and now I won't be able to smile for six months. The left side hands down over my teeth. I went back and injected the enzyme, but my smile still hasn't corrected itself. I want my money back.

I had the enzyme twice and the assymetry has gone...

I had the enzyme twice and the assymetry has gone down. The lip doesn't look that full anymore though.
calgary

who was your doc?
Photos of after enzyme?
Did the enzyme finally dissolve it? If yes, how long did it take? I think it's juvaderm-happened to me also but only a little. Had Rest. Several times before & it never hap w/that.
I had the enzyme twice and it brought it down. It looks pretty normal now,
so, what happened finally? I think i am experiencing the same trouble :/ C

Thanks for sharing! The exact same thing happened to me. Not sure if some people are just prone to it or if it's the injector, or both. How long did you have your juvaderm in before you had it dissolved? Sometimes the initial swelling really exaggerates the asymmetry but it can subside after a while.

should say hangs down, not hands down. Had the enzyme inserted two days before the photos above.