Juvederm for Under Eye Bags - Calgary, AB

I am 35 and started noticing I always looked tired...

I am 35 and started noticing I always looked tired. I went to a place in Calgary Ab Canada, they filled up my undereyes and a little bit of my cheek bones with one syringe of Juvederm.

I am very happy with my results. I had no bruising, the procedure was relatively painless as they gave me a topical anesthetic ahead of time. I feel so much better and younger.

Lisa R.N

Wow!
you look wonderful! congrats!
Where did you go in Calgary? Your results look great.
you look great
Thank you! Though it has bee about a year now and I'm noticing the bags coming back. Time to go back to the needle!
Your result are beautiful! I had one syringe too, but it didn't quite do the trick. Maybe I need some in my cheeks to help out. Anyway, you look stunning! I hope my final results end up like yours. Thanks for posting pictures. :)
Thanks Realgirl! It is always a gamble but as long as they inject by the bone you shouldn't have any issues. It seems like your "injector" was being extra cautious not to put too much in. That is a great thing!
Thank you for the kind comments Patti. I am still very happy...it has been 3.5 months now and really no change yet. My bags haven't come back yet. I got Juvederm. So far no downside, though when I went back for a touch up I did get a bruize that I had to cover up for a week. You have to be careful though. I was checking some places out and ladies were walking out of there looking like they had sausages implanted beside their noses. I think it is best to start with a little, maybe 1unit for both cheeks, wait a week for the swelling to go down, then decide if you want more, otherwise you may end up with sausages for two years :)
well you look gorgeous. I am thinking about getting filler under my eye. what kind of filler did you get? and do you still like the look? any downside? thanks Patti

You look amazing.......I have used Juvederm in other areas of my face and love it....would like to try my eyes.....I spent $900.00

Wow you look so good! I am about to be 32 and am debating juviderm or radiesse! Reading these boards to help me decide but I am really impressed with your results. How is it holding up"?

Hi! It has been 2 months now and every time I look in the mirror, I smile because for me, it is the same as it was a week after I got the injections. I think they are supposed to last from 3 months to a year but I haven't noticed any change yet. I will definately be doing this again in a year or so when the juvederm gets absorbed into my system.

Wow - you look FANTASTIC! Glad it went well for you! I'm still too nervous to have my eyes done based on reading others' experiences. Perhaps I should make a road trip to Canada;)
your face looks relaxed.. lucky you..

SymonM, you look fabulous and YOUNGER! Thanks for telling us where you went to get Juvederm done.

You look great! Could you tell me where you went? I have been thinking about having the same thing done but I am quite nervous. I live in Calgary too and you obviously found a skilled person to treat you. Thanks.
Hi there! Her name is Lisa at Britannia Dermedics, beside Sunterra Market off of Elbow dr.
Lisa is an RN. I think there are risks for any semi-permanent procedure, this one is supposed to last 6 months-1yr. I noticed once the swelling was gone that there was some unevenness on each side. I went back and got a touch up for free. Good luck!
the injections on you are perfect! i was injected unevenly-3/4 syringe under left eye-1/4 under right and just under skin-very superficially. if you search " juvaderm eyes crescent" or byron6012 you can see what hapened to me............
Oh you pooooor thing!!!!!! Did it resolve??? It seems they didn't know what they are doing. You are still very pretty though :). The good thing about juvederm is that if they screw up, your body will absorb it eventually, perhaps 6 months. I wouldn't worry too much about seeing a plastic surgeon. What a horrible experience. I feel bad for you and actually afraid of the next time I do it. It is hard to trust strangers with the look of your face.
wow, you look great-i had a horrible experience and am still recovering. did the doctor inject just under your skin or the muscle? how many injections per eye? you look marvelous!
Thanks for your comment. The nurse injected me through the skin, through the muscle, under the muscle on my bone as they say it is the best place. I have no idea why. It didn't hurt though since there are no nerves there. I got about 5 injections per eye. I noticed that after the swelling went down the results weren't as huge but still pretty great. I will definately be doing it again.
Oh no, what happened in your experience????

Thanks for posting pictures. You look great! I'm so glad to hear that it went well in the under eye area. How long has it been since you had your injections done?

Just one day! I took the after pic immediately after. Still no bruising...though it hurts a little to smile big.