2nd Degree Burn - Calgary, AB

I just went to a consultation to remove brown...

I just went to a consultation to remove brown spots from my face. I am Latin decent so she said it would be perfect... I actually felt very confident. She was a good spoke person. She actually offer to do a small test on my neck......HUGE MISTAKE...!!

It hurt so much and I had asked her to stop, she just said that is how its done... After done she put a cold gel to stop the burning... This was done 3 days ago... But I have blisters in my neck and it is so burn and dark almost purple. I went to the doctor this morning and he confirmed the 2nd degree burn... I am so lucky it was not my face... But now I am on antibiotics and creams to prevent infection.

I just can't believe it... When I called back to tell them what had happened the owner of the spa just told me :"well your skin is so dark we knew it was not going to work... Just use polisporin... You will be fine"
I really did my research prior I just don't understand what happpend. Worse part my neck looks so horrible , blister and the wounds are bleeding

Please be careful.... IPL is not as safe as it seems

La casa day spa

They explain my questions and were nice to me but as soon as I started having the bad reaction everything changed. Really rude, not a tiny bit of compassion total care free... Need to mentioned I signed a release when I went in... So now they just want to get rid of me.