A Year and a Half Later and "We're Not Sure when You'll Be Done". Calgary, AB

I was going to write this review by just saying...

I was going to write this review by just saying "F*** Invisalign"; but i realized that wouldnt be very helpful to anyone, so here it goes:

in September of 2012 I was 16 with some gaps between my front teeth that i wanted to fix, so i thought the easiest and best option would be to use invisalign since people wouldnt see them and i wouldnt have to deal with the infamous pain of metal braces. I proceeded to ask my Orthodontist about it and he seemed very convincing; explaining that it should only take around 6-8 months to fully fix and then another two months of wearing a retainer regularly.
The decision was simple; yet here i am, 22 months later with a terrible bite problem (none of my molars touch when i bite down anymore; only a few of the front teeth do, which is really quite annoying when trying to eat), CUTS EVERYWHERE, and the gaps remain.

i've lost count of how many aligners ive gone through because every time i come the end of a series they just scale me up for a new one. I really wish i hadn't done this, as it has been probably the worst decision of my life. Going through most of highschool with these is not fun at all, and now going to University with them is going to be even worse as i will be away from my orthodontist and cant ask questions as easily or effectively.

My advice to those who are in school: get braces
My advice to those who like eating: get braces
My advice to those who like straight-forward answers: get braces
My advice to any human being ever if required of them: GET BRACES
Dr. cohen

The doctor was excellent, super friendly and over all a great human being. He is actually very professional and good at what he does; however that does not make the treatment he uses effective.