Invisalign Braces Well Worth It!! - Calgary, AB

Before wearing Invisaligns, I had quite an...

Before wearing Invisaligns, I had quite an overbite with my upper teeth and gaps between my upper and lower teeth. I even had a gap the size of a baby tooth in my upper teeth. I was told by my dentist that I'd have to wear it for a 1 and a half years. It took a few weeks of wearing them before I got used to braces. I remember for the first 2 weeks, I would talk with a lisp, which my friends would poke fun of lol. After 1 1/2 years passed, my dentist said I would need to get more trays since my teeth weren't at the desired spot ( no extra charge for the refinement trays). So I had to wear the trays for another 4 and a half months, which I didn't mind. Most of the gaps in my teeth had closed within 6 months of first wearing the braces. The total cost of my braces came to $5400, but my insurance paid half of it so I had to pay $2700. My dentist offered a payment plan which I took advantage of so I paid $100 each month for 18 months and the remaining $900 was my deposit payment. I really feel that the braces have made me more comfortable when I smile and laugh. I glad I went thought with it :)

Before pics

Just wanted to post pics before I started wearing Invisaligns

More after pics coming soon

My dentist advised she'll send me the after pics in 2 weeks cause that's when the attachments from my teeth will be removed. Sorry for the wait guys. I took some pics of my teeth though at home for u guys to see.

Pic of right side

Dr. Georgie Rosenbaum

Dr. Rosenbaum is a very nice and professional dentist. She listens very well and does her best to make sure u always leave with a good experience. Her receptionist, Lucy, is also very helpful and kind. The wait times are extremely good, which I really like.