Hyaluronidase Saved Under my Eyes

I had Hyaluronidase injected in the tear trough...

I had Hyaluronidase injected in the tear trough area by a very competent Dermatologist, to correct the mistake of another doctor who superficially injected Juvederm in the teartrough area, and as a result, I had bags or pillows under my eyes.

He injected one unit for both eyes and I immediately saw the result within minutes. The bags flattened out and by the time I went back home which was about two hours, all the bags had disappeared. It felt like a miracle!!

Today is the first day after the injection, both areas look smooth and flat, except for very little bruising that is hardly noticeable.

I BELIEVE THE SUCCESS OF HYALURNIDASE DEPENDS ON THE DOCTOR WHO INJECTS IT. It is a wonderful product if injected in the right amount and the right place. This doctor saved me from a very bad Juvederm experience.

Please tell us the good doctors' names and addresses. I mean the real experienced ones.
He is Dr. Arlette at Total Skin Care Centre, in Calgary Alberta, Canada
Thank you "tried but failed." I am sorry that you too had a bad experience. In my situation I believe that sometimes something good comes out of the bad. I trusted this new Doctor, who saved my face, to adminster what they call "soft lift" which is a combination of Botox and Juvederm in different areas of the face. I had no side effects whatsoever, minimal down time that no one noticed. He also did what the other doctor failed to do in my teartroughs. I am very happy with the result and will continue to go to this new doctor who is very experienced. Cheers