Hyaluronidase Saved Under my Eyes

I had Hyaluronidase injected in the tear trough...

I had Hyaluronidase injected in the tear trough area by a very competent Dermatologist, to correct the mistake of another doctor who superficially injected Juvederm in the teartrough area, and as a result, I had bags or pillows under my eyes.

He injected one unit for both eyes and I immediately saw the result within minutes. The bags flattened out and by the time I went back home which was about two hours, all the bags had disappeared. It felt like a miracle!!

Today is the first day after the injection, both areas look smooth and flat, except for very little bruising that is hardly noticeable.

I BELIEVE THE SUCCESS OF HYALURNIDASE DEPENDS ON THE DOCTOR WHO INJECTS IT. It is a wonderful product if injected in the right amount and the right place. This doctor saved me from a very bad Juvederm experience.

Please tell us the good doctors' names and addresses. I mean the real experienced ones.
He is Dr. Arlette at Total Skin Care Centre, in Calgary Alberta, Canada
Thank you "tried but failed." I am sorry that you too had a bad experience. In my situation I believe that sometimes something good comes out of the bad. I trusted this new Doctor, who saved my face, to adminster what they call "soft lift" which is a combination of Botox and Juvederm in different areas of the face. I had no side effects whatsoever, minimal down time that no one noticed. He also did what the other doctor failed to do in my teartroughs. I am very happy with the result and will continue to go to this new doctor who is very experienced. Cheers
I too am happy to hear a happy ending! As with Eyeschicago, I had filler dissolved in error when the real issue was pseudo hernitated fat pads from botox in the crows feet area. However, I did have a hypersensitivity reaction to hyaluronidase and I also got post inflammatory hyperpigmenation from the hyaluronidase that remains now 11 months later. I agree with Eyeschicago that I do not think it is the best product for the skin, but in emergency situations like yours, desperate33 it seems to have done the trick! Awesome news. Cheers, K
It's nice to see a happy ending, too! I kind of regret my post criticizing hyaluronidase. Although I do think it is not the best thing I could have done for my skin, at the time I did not realize what my real problem was (and which I've written about elsewhere) resulting from botox to crows feet. Hope all continues to go well for you ...
Thank you "eyeschicago" It has been two weeks now since I had the hyaluronadase, my eyes look normal again and you cannot tell that I had all this trauma two weeks ago. I never thought that my story was going to have a happy ending..
I'm glad you had such a great result! Best to you.