Finished my 5th Fraxel and and Very Happy with the Results

I had my final fraxel (5th treatment) and feel...

I had my final fraxel (5th treatment) and feel great, refreshed looking and the results are positive. The improvements seem to be continuous as promised and the last treatment seemed to show the most improvement. Patience is what is needed and my skin has never really looked better (not in years).. I just hope it lasts as long as they say (2/3 years).. It wasn't cheap.

loved the treatments but the nurse was a little wishy washy at the beginning with dates and times..

Fraxel is a joke and just wait until 6 months out until you see the damage it does to your skin. I had one palamar 1540 4 years ago and it ruined my near perfect skin. Wish you all the luck in the world

Hi lovecanada, so glad to hear you are enjoying your results!  Did you take any before and after pictures?  We'd love to see them if you did :)

No I completely forgot, guess because I was so nervous. And just to elaborate on the results, no one noticed the change, as ppl have said others may notice. No comments from anyone and the change is something only I have noticed, but that is good enough for me. I did hear that the other one time fraxel which has way more downtime makes a huge difference in your skin.. I am considering it once I save up. It is supposed to cost around $3000.00