Face and Brow Lift - Calgary, AB

It took several years for me to decide to do this...

It took several years for me to decide to do this but finally last week I had it done. I am the kind of person that would rather not know how bad it's going to be so I don't want to hear the negative things. I wish I would have listened when they were talking about the outcome. It has been 6 days and the amount of swelling and bruseing is awful, I look like a monster and can not see any improvement what so ever.......I know it's only been 6 days!!! For those of you who are thinking about this procedure I will update in one week to let you know how it is going.

Calgary Plastic Surgeon

Internet and other people I know have seen him. I have to say that Dr Parron, Lana, Janice, Carol, Brenda and everyone that works there are wonderful people. The after care with Sara was wonderful, I should have stayed longer. I have no idea why anyone would put a negative review about any one of them!!! Dr Parron is a different kind of guy, you will either like him right away or you won't, he is very to the point and up front, if you want someone to dance around you then this is not the doctor for you, if you want experience and honesty you will get along just fine!!!