Face and Brow Lift - Calgary, AB

It took several years for me to decide to do this...

It took several years for me to decide to do this but finally last week I had it done. I am the kind of person that would rather not know how bad it's going to be so I don't want to hear the negative things. I wish I would have listened when they were talking about the outcome. It has been 6 days and the amount of swelling and bruseing is awful, I look like a monster and can not see any improvement what so ever.......I know it's only been 6 days!!! For those of you who are thinking about this procedure I will update in one week to let you know how it is going.

Thanks for the honest feedback in your first week of recovery . Please keep us posted and hope you feel better soon. I also stay away from the negative feedback on the procedure of the recovery but I guess I will pay attention now as I am still waiting for my consultation with Dr. Parron. Keep posting! And hang in there!
Don't despair. Your response is not uncommon in this forum. I am nearly 5 weeks post-op and still have some issues. It really takes time. Hang in there!!

I'm sorry your recovery has been rough! I hope the next week is easier and that your swelling goes down dramatically. Please keep us posted!

Dr W Parron

Internet and other people I know have seen him. I have to say that Dr Parron, Lana, Janice, Carol, Brenda and everyone that works there are wonderful people. The after care with Sara was wonderful, I should have stayed longer. I have no idea why anyone would put a negative review about any one of them!!! Dr Parron is a different kind of guy, you will either like him right away or you won't, he is very to the point and up front, if you want someone to dance around you then this is not the doctor for you, if you want experience and honesty you will get along just fine!!!