Works Like a Charm for Resistant Fat "Mommy" Pouches! - Calgary, AB

-First treatment done Feb 14 2013, I am 33 yr old...

-First treatment done Feb 14 2013, I am 33 yr old Mom, have 1 child, 5'3", 135 lbs, 17% Body Fat, Great Diet and plenty of strength, cardio and flexibility exercises. I had small diet/exercise resistant fat "pouch", probably left over from hitting 210 lbs while pregnant.
-Second treatment done Apr 4th 2013.
-First picture taken same day, Feb 14th 2013, as first treatment, second picture taken 3 months later (from second treatment) July 3rd 2013.
-Pain? The massaging part when they took the paddle off was, I felt, my punishment for never having gone into labour or having contractions (my daughter was breech-had to have a planned c-section) I was almost through the roof. And, just like they told me, 6 minutes later, the pain just instantly goes away (when the blood returns to the tissues)
-Fainting? I had a near fainting episode my first treatment because I got up off the table to quickly after the procedure was done. Probably a result of the blood rushing to the treatment area from your head, take your time on the table after if you are a fainter.
-Second treatment, they had me get up slowly and eat and drink something so I was just fine.
-This is NOT a weight loss treatment! In fact my final weight 3 months later is 136 lbs, I gained a pound, but the pictures speak for themselves!!
Dr. Maria Elizabeth (Lizette) Lourens, Jean Muir RN, Monique Brokken

Everyone at the Age Management Institute was very professional and knowledgeable, I would recommend this is the ONLY place to have Coolsculpting done in Calgary. There are a couple other dermatologists that have the machine in Calgary but no one can compare with their level of experience and professionalism.

Great review! You look great!