Works Like a Charm for Resistant Fat "Mommy" Pouches! - Calgary, AB

-First treatment done Feb 14 2013, I am 33 yr old...

-First treatment done Feb 14 2013, I am 33 yr old Mom, have 1 child, 5'3", 135 lbs, 17% Body Fat, Great Diet and plenty of strength, cardio and flexibility exercises. I had small diet/exercise resistant fat "pouch", probably left over from hitting 210 lbs while pregnant.
-Second treatment done Apr 4th 2013.
-First picture taken same day, Feb 14th 2013, as first treatment, second picture taken 3 months later (from second treatment) July 3rd 2013.
-Pain? The massaging part when they took the paddle off was, I felt, my punishment for never having gone into labour or having contractions (my daughter was breech-had to have a planned c-section) I was almost through the roof. And, just like they told me, 6 minutes later, the pain just instantly goes away (when the blood returns to the tissues)
-Fainting? I had a near fainting episode my first treatment because I got up off the table to quickly after the procedure was done. Probably a result of the blood rushing to the treatment area from your head, take your time on the table after if you are a fainter.
-Second treatment, they had me get up slowly and eat and drink something so I was just fine.
-This is NOT a weight loss treatment! In fact my final weight 3 months later is 136 lbs, I gained a pound, but the pictures speak for themselves!!
Great review! You look great!
Dr. Maria Elizabeth (Lizette) Lourens, Jean Muir RN, Monique Brokken

Everyone at the Age Management Institute was very professional and knowledgeable, I would recommend this is the ONLY place to have Coolsculpting done in Calgary. There are a couple other dermatologists that have the machine in Calgary but no one can compare with their level of experience and professionalism.