43 Years Old, Juvederm, Cheek Areas -Calgary, AB

I have been thinking to have Juvederm done for a...

I have been thinking to have Juvederm done for a while. I have done a lot of research. The side effect seems minimal. One of the reason stop me to do it is the price. I have been searched many doctor's office and the price is very similar.

Finally, I have done one at Spa center because of the decent deal. It was done by registered nurse. Since I was excited at that moment, I didn't ask too much detail how she would do on my face and what area she was going to needle. This is a totally mistake.

I told her my concern areas are tear lines and smiling lines. What she did is injecting few big drops on my lower cheek area instead of spider web method allover my cheek. It might have many ways to do this but I don't feel right afterward.

Now, 3 days after. I still feel the sores. When I touch my face, I can feel the lumps. The official website says these effects will go away within 1 week. I am anxious.

Can anyone tell me you first few months experience? I hope the lumps will go away as soon as possible.

Between, I want to remind those people who is thinking to do it. You have to communicate with your doctor/nurse really well before you do it. Make sure they know what you want and how they do on your face. If time can go back, I would do it at doctor's office no matter what.

10 days after

The swelling was gone on the 5th day. The lump feeling had gone but I still feel the bumps underneath my skin. I just wonder when will the bumps dissolve.
Bare Essential